We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced florist to join the team of Florists at Amaranté London (www.amarantelondon.com) a fast growing, socially focused luxury brand born this city!
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join us as Florist to support product development and event installations as we lead the industry with beautiful, ethically sourced and sustainable luxury flowers. You would be responsible for coming up with floral installation ideas and developing and implementing these ideas. If you are able to work c25-40 hours per week, can travel to London area and are open to a varied role (never boring) - then we would love to hear from you!
Do you have the below character attributes? If yes, we'd love to hear from you:
1) A natural passion and enthusiasm for all things floral. A flair for creativity, with the ability to identify opportunities for our business of the back of the latest trends and innovation within the industry.
2) A people person who thrives within a team environment, working well and confidently with others – though equally reliable when working on your own initiative.
3) A positive, enthusiastic, results driven, ‘can-do' attitude to your work.
4) A customer centric approach to communication. Comfortable on camera, both in-house and on location.
5) Able to effectively prioritise workloads & remain calm in pressurised circumstances. Agility in a fast paced environment is key here.
If the above sounds like something you would enjoy, then we would love to talk to you. Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s see where this takes us!