Elizabeth Marsh Floral Design are looking for Senior and Junior Florists to join our team.
We are looking for applicants with high-level and lower-level floristry experience, creative yet commercially minded.
Job Responsibilities across Senior and Junior roles include:
- Designing, planning, sourcing and arranging floral contracts, designing and creating wedding and event flowers.
- Flower refresher runs (which will require some early starts).
- Responding to events, contracts and wedding enquiries by telephone or email.
- Wedding consultations and onsite meetings with prospective clients.
- Quoting and liaising with clients for weddings, contracts and events.
- Accurate management of budgets
- Producing buying lists, sourcing and buying of flowers and sundries whilst efficient maintaining supplier relationships.
- Ensure all jobs are produced and installed on time and to spec.
- Onsite team management for weddings, events and floral installations.
- Teaching / demonstrations of floristry in workshops.
- Processing of orders, quotes and invoices.
- General daily floristry related tasks.
- You need to have an excellent knowledge of flowers and foliage seasonality/pricing/availability/colour schemes etc. What works well together, what lasts well, what is suitable within various environments etc.
- You will need to have exceptional communication and time management skills.
- You will need to be computer literate with good knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs.
- Fluent in verbal and written English.
- Full UK Drivers Licence is A MUST.
Competitive salary will depend on your experience.
We are not just a business but a community sharing a common purpose, where each team member is clear about their specific contribution to our shared vision. If this excites you, you'll fit right in.
Salary: £22,000.00-£30,000.00 per year depending on experience
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org