Established in 2006, Scarlet and Violet is a busy place full of flowers and scent, a lot of chatter, creativity and a whole lot of leaves dropped on the floor. The flowers we choose have a distinctly garden feel, classic flowers arranged in a natural way and thankfully there is no standard Scarlet & Violet arrangement as every bunch that leaves the shop is different. We are looking for an experienced, full-time florist to join our busy shop 4 days a week.
An experienced florist will:
* Have previous floristry experience, ideally more than 2 years, and confident in bunch making
* Have a full clean UK driving licence, be happy to drive a van & ideally be over 25
* Be available to work Saturdays
* Be hard working and enthusiastic
* Speak and write fluent English
For our experienced florist, duties will include:
* Making and choosing flowers for customers face to face in the shop and orders for delivery
* Installing events and weekly contracts
* Taking orders, cashing up and general tidying and stock maintenance of the shop.
These role descriptions are intended to provide a broad outline of the main responsibilities only. We all do everything and no task is too big or too small. We are a very close knit, hard working team and are looking for enthusiastic and conscientious people with a strong work ethic to join us.