Nikki Tibbles Wild at Heart, founded in 1993, is famous for its opulent and unique style. Our client contracts, events and weddings are truly breath-taking and we bring a vast wealth of experience to make every aspect of site design, landscaping, event creation and floral artistry, original and stunning.
An exciting position has become available within the Nikki Tibbles Wild at Heart Floristry team, we are looking for an experienced Florist with strong managerial experience and excellent customer service skills to manage and oversee our beautiful Wild at Heart flower shop within iconic department store, Liberty.
The role is one year maternity cover with the opportunity of permanent position within Wild at Heart at the end of the contract.
· In-house liaison between Wild at Heart and Liberty
· Preparing orders for delivery and collection.
· Creating beautiful bouquet ranges to fit the WAH aesthetic
· Designing bespoke bouquets for customers and Liberty.
· Liaising with our main suppliers at the flower market, ensuring we receive the best flower options and secure pricing to meet specific targets and profit margins.
· Managing all ordering for Liberty stock and object
· Processing orders through Shopify
· Cashing Up
· Customer Service
Managing a Team
· Overseeing and managing a small team of florists based at Liberty
· Overseeing bouquets made by the team - ensuring the correct flowers are being used, sizing is accurate, and pricing is precise to ensure no flower wastage.
· Taking customer orders accurately with careful attention to detail over the phone, in store and by email.
· Dealing with customer complaints in a timely and professional manner
· Booking and liaising with delivery partners – DPD, Addison Lee, Pearl
· Managing and coordinating our internal delivery drivers
· Opening and closing the concession as part of a team including cashing up.
· Supporting florist management team with monthly staff rotas
· 5+ years customer service experience (essential)
· 5+ years retail floristry experience (essential)
· Must be available for peak periods such as Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and Christmas (essential)
· Managerial experience (essential)
· Operations / logistically minded
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Good problem-solving skills
· Team Player
· Strong sense of personal style and familiarity of the luxury market
· Flexible 5 days per week working hours
Please send your application to email@example.com