Wild About are looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a reputable Florist Events organisation based in South London, which is a WFH position.
We are looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join our busy and supportive Finance function.
This is an opportunity for a candidate to really come into their own, showcasing individuality as well as leadership within the role
Please find more info about Wild About www.wildabout.co.uk and details of the JOB SPECIFICATION below:
Experienced Purchase Ledger Assistant
· Posting PL Invoices
· Statement Reconciliations
· Age Creditors Review
· Raising Sales Ledger invoices
· Review PL Emails
· Post review and collection
· Hub-Spot Marketing updates
· Working with strong controls
· Dealing with supplier Queries
· Resolving internal and External Queries
· Strong computer and Telephone skills
· Overheads review / contracts – Electricity, Insurance, Water rates, etc.
· Xero Accounting Package trained preferred, or knowledge on working on other Accounting packages
· Competitive Hourly rate – depending on experience
· Freelancer Basis
· 3 days a week, with possible progression to full-time
· Working hours 9 – 5
· Reporting to the Financial Manage
· Will be a confident, motivated individual with strong communication skills.
· Driven individual has excellent attention to detail and organizational abilities.
· A professional individual who has experience in an Accounts Payable/Receivable position, dealing with a high volume of invoices
· Organized and who has a strong attention to detail.
· Strong computer and telephone skills are essential, coupled with the ability to liaise with others and form effective working relationships.
If interested, please send your CV’s to email@example.com