Established in 2006, Scarlet and Violet is a busy place full of flowers and scent, a lot of chatter, creativity and a whole lot of leaves dropped on the floor. The flowers we choose have a distinctly gardeny feel, classic flowers arranged in a natural way and thankfully there is no standard Scarlet & Violet arrangement as every bunch that leaves the shop is different. We are looking for an experienced, full-time florist to join our busy shop 4 days a week.
We are looking someone with -
• At least 2 years previous floristry experience, ideally within a shop environment, confident in bunch making.
• A full clean UK driving licence, aged over 25 and happy to drive a van
• Be available to work Saturdays
• Be hard working and enthusiastic
• Speak and write fluent English
• Be free to attend a ½ day trial
• Making and choosing flowers for customers face to face in the shop and orders for delivery
• Installing events and weekly contracts
• Taking orders, cashing up.
• Conditioning of flowers
• Ensuring the shop is well stocked and beautifully presented with flowers
These role descriptions are intended to provide a broad outline of the main responsibilities only. We all do everything and no task is too big or too small. We are a very close knit, hard working team and are looking for enthusiastic and conscientious people with a strong work ethic to join us.
Please send your C.V and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.