We’re looking for a highly-experienced florist to join the team at PAUL THOMAS. This role is of central importance to the company and is an exciting opportunity to work across all departments including ecommerce bouquets, regular contracts and events.
The right candidate will have the chance to play a key role in an experienced and fun team in a busy environment and will be given the opportunity to develop their skills.
This is a full time, hands-on role, that demands a flexible attitude to working days and hours to ensure that PAUL THOMAS continues to offer its clients the highest quality product and service.
Working closely with our Founder & Creative Director, Paul Thomas-Jeffreys and a team of master florists, the successful candidate will create and deliver truly extraordinary flowers.
· Making, delivering and installing flowers in all areas of the business, overseen by Senior Management
· Supporting the different areas of the business such as the shop, contracts and events
· Supporting client requests as and when they come in
· Ordering and buying flowers from the local flower market or online
· Developing and maintaining relationships with key suppliers and clients
· Staying up to date with current design trends and sharing new techniques with the wider team when learnt
The ideal candidate will possess excellent design and communication skills and will be experienced in working with luxury brands, whilst demonstrating strong floristry skills. They will have at least five years’ experience as a florist, be a self-starter, with excellent time management skills and ideally be an experienced driver with a clean UK driving licence.
The role is a standard 42.5 hour working week, with additional week and weekend hours when required. Monday morning starts as early as 3am will be required for this role.
Private Healthcare Insurance
Overtime is fully paid at PAUL THOMAS or time off in lieu can be organised
All employees receive 28 days’ holidays, including Bank Holidays. Additional holiday days and other benefits will be awarded for long service
Yearly service awards
Enhanced Sick Pay policy
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org