Our Florists are the artists of our hotel! Entrusted with adorning the hotel with beautiful fresh floral arrangements, using some of the finest flowers from round the globe, our Florist manager will ensure that each arrangement is prepared with the same precision and artistic flair to create lasting memories for our guests.
What you'll get
Our success is a result of our employees. We believe that everyone part of our team should share the rewards. For this position, here are just some of the benefits you will receive:
- Fantastic Employee bonus scheme and Excellent Service charge
- Complimentary stays including breakfast across the Dorchester Collection Hotels - up to 48 nights every year
- 50% F&B discount at selected bars and restaurants within the Dorchester Collection
- Vibrant Social events that bring employees together including Summer party and Winter ball
- Amazing benefits such as discounts in various high street and online shops, seasonal ticket loan, rental deposit scheme and competitive Private Pension Scheme
- Apprenticeship, training and development opportunities – from Level 2 (Hospitality Team Member) up to Level 5 (Operations Manager) and many others.
- £ 750 bonus when you recommend a friend Access to immediate wellbeing advice, because We Care about our employees
What you'll do
A day in the life of our Florist manager demands high levels of energy. They need consistency even though the days are never alike; and creativity to tackle daily adventures. Listing all of the contributions that our Florist Manager could accomplish would be lengthy but the list below is essential to know.
- Our Florist Manager is responsible for the daily running of the department, this includes creating the most beautiful floral and plant arrangements for every part of the hotel during their day alongside our talented team of florists.
- This will include the ordering, care and conditioning of plant materials, creation and delivery of floral arrangements for different areas of the hotel, meeting guests and organising bespoke arrangements tailored to their requirements all to ensure our guests receives nothing but the best experience.
- Sometimes our guests have special requests involving creating bespoke made arrangements for rooms or suites, creating the most beautiful wedding and event flowers and other special occasions, as well as creating bouquets for delivery all across London. Most of these requests are fulfilled by our Florists, along with Florist Manager and Designer Florist
What You'll Bring
- Our values of Personality, Passion, Respect, Working Together and Creativity guide us each and every day.
- The purpose of the florist is to live their behaviours to continue to create our legacy.
- Communication is what keeps our departments running perfectly. Our florist manager must communicate with other departments and extended hotel team in order to ensure the alignment remains.
Please send a CV and covering letter to eli.horne@Dorchestercollection.com