- Wed, 31/03/2010 - 23:00Type: News
Brenda Dean, Chairman of Covent Garden Market Authority, welcomes William (Bill) Edgerley as the newest member of the CGMA Board.
- Thu, 11/03/2010 - 11:01Type: News
NCGM Fruit and Vegetable Market played host to some of London’s top outside caterers and venues at a recent Open Day.
£1 Billion Central London Development Opportunity - CGMA Start Search for Partner to Deliver The GardenTue, 09/03/2010 - 14:17Type: News
- OJEU notice placed at start of procurement process to build brand new fresh produce market in London
- Drivers Jonas Deloitte lead search for private development partner for Covent Garde
- Wed, 24/02/2010 - 14:00Type: News
New images of the Covent Garden Market Authority (CGMA) plans for The Garden at New Covent Garden Market have been revealed today.
- 05MarType: Event
- Mon, 02/11/2009 - 08:00Type: News
The first plans for The Garden at New Covent Garden Market have been revealed by Covent Garden Market Authority (CGMA) covering their 57 acre site at Nine Elms, Vauxhall.
- Wed, 16/09/2009 - 08:00Type: News
35 years after moving to Nine Elms, Covent Garden Market Authority (CGMA) is preparing an outline planning application for the entire 57 acre New Covent Garden Market (NCGM) site.
- Thu, 19/03/2009 - 08:00Type: News
The redevelopment of New Covent Garden Market (NCGM) is building momentum with today’s announcement that Covent Garden Market Authority (CGMA) has created a unique new identity for the redeve
- Wed, 08/10/2008 - 08:00Type: News
The Government has given its consent to the redevelopment of the New Covent Garden Market (NCGM) site at Nine Elms in Vauxhall, London, following a review of the business case by both the Treasury