Full Time role. Five days per week, including one weekend day (with occasional early mornings).
Based in Marylebone, central London. We offer a full contract service for our clients, designing and installing luxurious floral arrangements in hotels, private homes, restaurants and offices. We work closely with our clients to ensure all requirements are fulfilled and to deliver a seamless and reliable service.
This role will require the individual to work closely alongside the Company Directors, and the
other team members, with an emphasis on delivering events, building relationships with our
various clients and helping to create a positive working energy in the studio and shop.
Main tasks and responsibilities will include
- Working closely with the Directors to ensure the smooth running of the studio
- Work closely with the shop manager to ensure smooth running of the Grandirosa shop
- project and event management
- attending client-briefing and meetings for events, weddings etc
- preparing proposals for clients
- sourcing / buying props and flowers
- managing client enquiries (phone and email)
- managing florists on installs to ensure everything runs smoothly and looks perfect
- working with the team to organise transportation of goods (flowers, props, etc)
- ongoing floristry assistance with contracts, events and weddings (being the Senior Florist / point
of contact on events or contract work where the Company Directors are not in attendance)
- driving the company van if required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- a minimum of five years’ experience working as a florist
- be positive, enthusiastic, diligent and proactive
- hard working with a professional approach/attitude
- comfortable working on their own initiative as well as working within, and being able to
motivate, a team
- be confident with Gmail, Google Docs/Sheets/Slides and Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint etc
- be confident in a client facing role;
- have a full clean driver’s licence.
What we offer
Salary subject to experience;
28+ days' annual leave (including public holidays);
Annual performance bonus;
Learning & development budget